THE DIODE LASER FOR EPILATION
The experience and know-how of EME ESTETICA developed an innovative technology for epilation treatments: the diode laser, which, working at a wavelength of 808 nm, allows the laser beam a great level of penetration in the derma, and the absorption of the same by the melanin in the hair bulb.
HOW EPIL EVO WORKS
Epil Evo hits the melanin in the hair bulb. The light beam emitted from the probe is absorbed in a selective way by the melanin in the hair bulb. For a process called selective photothermolysis, the light energy is transformed into heat energy and causes a strong overheating inside the bulb, causing a real explosion of the cells of the hair bulb. This procedure causes the damage and the consequent elimination of the bulb, avoiding the regrowth of hair.
THE NEW “EXPRESS - MODE” PROBE : TOP OF THE RANGE OF EPIL EVO
Years of experience of EME Estetica in the field of laser, has created an ergonomic probe easy to grip, using materials in ABS to make it light, allowing the operator to perform more treat- ments without special efforts. The spotsize is 10x12 mm, a-perfect measure to perform treatments in all areas of the body. The surface of the spotsize is covered in glass of sapphire, a material resistant, able to resist to thermal shocks and scratches.
THE COOLING SYSTEM
Epil Evo also has a water cooling system integrated in the probe, allowing a fast cooling of the sapphire glass, avoiding any burns on the skin.
BENEFITS Epil Evo is a technology that has many advantages compared to other methods, such as Pulsed Light for epilation:
• High power laser beam
• Possible to treat all skin types: The diode laser is safe with all skin types, with caution, even the darkest ones
• Skin cooling system: thanks to the cooling system of the part close to the probe, the treatment is painless, and carried out without burns
• 12 months a year: the laser can be used all year round
• Rapid session: treatment with laser is faster than the IPL: about 15 minutes for a leg compared to 40 minutes of IPL
• Number of sessions required: 6 sessions are enough with the laser compared to the 10-12 of IPL
• Effective even on tanned skin
• Quick and painless treatment
• Extremely high